Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hitler...



I had been working my ass off on this project that we've to complete by next week. I had to spend many a sleepless nights on the lap when what I would have loved is to sleep in my bed, her breath falling on my chest. But it wasn't so.
It was 10 when I got back home today. She had her glasses on. She too must have been working. But I could see that the TV was on. Hmmm, multi-tasking, I thought. One of her qualities I had come to adore. She could give u a sensuous massage while talking to her folks over the phone!
"Why did u switch off ur phone?" Her voice brought me back to reality.
"I forgot to charge it yesterday night. U could have called me to the office number if it was important. What's the matter?"
"Why would I call u in the office?"
"Then?"
"It was the S.O.B!"
"What? Really? What did u say? What did he say?" I was hungry for information
"Easy kid! I knew it was from Kerala. But didn't think it would be him. He was silent for a moment and then he asked for u.
"That's it?"
"Yeah! I told him u were in office and to try to ur mobile. He said he trie. Well, he wants u to call him ASAP!"
"For what? Did he mention anything?"
"What? U care?"
"No!
I pondered a moment at the Dow Jones being telecast in the TV.
"I guess I'm tired and sweaty. I should hit the showers!" I announced.
"U had something to eat? Should I fix u something?"
"We ordered it from outside. And a few beers too! On company account! After all, we should get some bonus for working our asses off!"
She nodded and went back to the draft she was drawing. She is the city's leading architect.
*************
I preferred a cold shower now. As the cold water fell upon me, my thoughts trailed....
The S.O.B or Son of a Bitch was my pro-creator, my father! After I read the Love Story to her this Valentine's Day, we had agreed upon calling him that. Not that she would object; she didn't have any such feelings, whatsoever!
He is the Hitler, possibly the reason why half of me is like this. I always attributed the annoying characteristics of mine to him; the rest, I was glad to bestow on the poor soul that was my mother! I call him Hitler, not just because he was strict disciplinarian, an embodiment of terror to me and the fact that I was really afraid of him as I grew up. It was because he was like Hitler- he was a strong, charismatic person; a great manipulator and a strong romantic at heart. And I hated him for everything other people looked up to in him! He was a very prominent advocate of the region until he fell from the stairs and handed over most of his practice to his younger brother and juniors two years ago.
I grew up in something no better than a Nazi concentration camp. If my father was Hitler, then probably, my brother was the head of the camp! That was the dark age of my life before the Renaissance when I left for college for my engineering! After I landed myself a job, one of my top priorities was to disagree with the Hitler on everything possible even when I knew I was wrong! I went home less and less! And Hitler would bark at me through the new mobile phone my doc bro had bought him for his birthday! I always wanted to buy him some cute birthday gift; something like a pen bomb or a letter bomb. If not for the slight possibility of my mother opening it, I would have definitely tried it!
Now that he fell from stairs and needs a walking stick to support him, he is more of a lion who lost his mane. And I was fighting to take his place now, I didn't have to think twice before replying to him! I was blunt with him. I didn't care anymore!
The best moment was when he announced that I should be getting married to some girl of his choice. By then, it had been a couple of months since she and me had moved to our new apartment where I'm right now! I announced to him that I'm not going to marry anyone and that I'm living with the person I care for! I can't tell u how orgasmic it felt. I would have loved to see his face when I said it so fast and quick. And the reaction was violent as expected. After all a lion would never forget how to roar!
And when the new lion also began to roar back, I heard a click at the other end. It was after a couple of hours when I got the call from my mother. I knew the Hitler was close by, listening to each and every word! And I had the best time, when I explained to her about the girl I was living with. I had great pride in saying I lived with her because she was everything he wouldn't have wanted her to be- Christian, Anglo-Indian and two years older than me!
*************
Even though I had tried to dismiss the thought, I couldn't get it out of my mind. Was there anything urgent? Was my mother ill? How much I try, I still had to care for some things. That is something I got from my mother's half of genes I guess. Something I had come to dread!
"Still thinking of it?" She had bathed and changed to her negligee. I could get the fragrance of her soap from the bed!
"What? No no. I dismissed it then itself. Was thinking about the office."
"WTF? U think I buy it? A hundred times I've said, don't fake ur emotions in front of me. What do u think I'm? A 100 bucks whore from the brothel?" Man, she had a really quick tongue. But that was another thing I loved about her!
"Yeah, u r my whore! U got any problems with that?" I spat back.
She stared at me for a moment. And then slid close to me in the bed and switched off the table lamp. And I could feel her moist lips all over me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well written espcly d last few erotic lines:)

ZB said...

nicely written. Nice story.

Aparna said...

A story well told.

Raj said...

tch tch. smooth. interesting.